Strength Activities: Overview
Activity 1. Identify Your Qualities and Strengths
- First, spend about 5-10 minutes to highlight each quality that describes yourself.
- Second, in each grouping see if you can identify which qualities you may have a great deal of which would qualify them as strengths.
Activity 2. Tell Your Success Stories
- Simply answer two questions to write a short success story featuring your strengths.
- This can solidify confidence and be encouraging. It will help you see how you made a difference in other’s lives and your own.
Activity 3. Use Your Strengths for Your Future: Prepare for Your Next Success Stories.
- Take time to think about how you both use your strengths in the future AND prevent pitfalls.
- This can give you wisdom and help you create wise strategies for the future.
Activity 4. Option for more insight: Include your community
- Open the opportunity to three to five people that you trust.
- These members of your community act as a mirror to help you see yourself. They too can write a success story. It may confirm what you see and can build your confidence or offer you new insights.